Sunday, January 1, 2012

Monsters!!!

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy writing a hundred page thesis so I know you'll forget me :) Despite not posting, I have still been knitting! My current obsession is knitted toys and monsters.

Back in September I ordered 5 patters from DangerCraft. Wow talk about addictive. I'm so addicted I ordered her Big Book of Knitted Monsters with my Christmas money!

First I knit a monster chunk:



Then I knit a little boucle monster that hubby named Mortimer:


Then I knit Sammie the sock monster, complete with his own little socks:



Then I knit two little monkeys for my niece and nephew for Christmas. I put little magnets in their hands and I'm told my niece wears her monkey around her neck! Adorable!


Then this week I decided to cast on Penelope. She is super soft and adorable. I know the little girl who will get her (it's a surprise) is going to LOVE her! :)


Going to cast on another right now!





1 comment:

SisterSisterJ said...

Love them! Very cute! Thanks for sharing Allison! I enjoyed reading your blog!