Friday, April 20, 2007

Current projects

I believe that variety is the spice of life. So I like to work on more than on project at a time. Usually it ends up being 3-4 projects at a time...
Right now i really like cabling. I have this wonderful book called Cables Untangled. It has lovely patterns and some good tips on cabling. I'm making a sweater and an area rug from it. The sweater is made from Marble which is soft and lovely. It's also self striping. :) I'm only just starting that one.



The area rug is made from Bernat Chunky, a giant 1lb ball.... ah walmart....




The other project I have going is a hooded, zippered sweater from Spindling (see my list of fave websites) made from sirdar yo-yo. I changes colour and is super fun to work with. The fabric produced has almost a fleecy texture. :)



That's all for now....
Alley

No comments: